TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By placing an order with Sistaco for products sold on our website, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Please read carefully and if you are unhappy with any aspect, then you should contact us, prior to purchase.
We amend our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Whenever you order from our website, the Terms and conditions in force at that time represent the contract between Sistaco Pty Ltd and yourself.
Our Contract with you:
- We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfill your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising of this. We will confirm acceptance of your order by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the products have been dispatched. A legally binding contract will be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation. If you require any further information regarding your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org; quoting your order number.
- We may not accept your order if an item is out of stock; if we have identified product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorization for your payment. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
- Once payment is received, you own the product in full.
- The images on site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that display of the colours accurately reflects the colours of the Products. Your colours may vary slightly from those images due potentially to the calibration of your computer.
- The purchase of Products through the site is limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the site in accordance with Australian law. You must be over the age of 18 years old.
- Sistaco orders are automated; advancing to our warehouse operation immediately. We are often processing thousands of orders and hence it is very difficult to remove a single order from our system once it has been placed. However, we will endeavour to assist where we can if your order has not been processed; but this cannot be guaranteed. Our system is ‘fit for purpose’ and a hygiene product and hence refunds are not applicable other than for manufacturing fault.
- If you suspect your goods are faulty; please send an email to email@example.com with reasonable evidence (such as a photo) so we can assess any potential issue. Goods that are required to be returned due to manufacturing faults are checked and replacement is provided, if applicable. Faulty goods are not goods that are faulty due to negligence by yourself or any third party or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Goods that are provided as a free gift are not covered by warranty.
- Goods are returned at your own expense and we suggest recorded delivery and proof of postage as you are liable for the safe return of our products. If goods are faulty, then we will reimburse freight.
- Please notify us immediately if there are missing or damaged items. Reports of damaged/missing items must be reported within 48 hrs of receipt.
- Any refunds will be made to your original payment method and will be processed within 14 days of receiving returned goods.
- Our fulfillment processes are automated and we do not have control how quickly an order goes through dispatch which makes it challenging for us to make changes in your details or in your order. However, we suggest that you let us know anyway at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to make the necessary changes for you (but there is no guarantee).
- Please be advised that we are not liable for orders delivered to a wrong address if incorrect details are entered at checkout. Good lost in transit will be replaced and not refunded.
- Freight pricing is set out on our website and may be updated from time to time. Every effort is made to keep pricing at a minimum. We endeavour to dispatch all orders within 48 hrs of placement. Depending on the holidays and volume of orders due to promos/sales, a slight delay may be expected. An email will be sent from us with your tracking number as soon as dispatch takes place. We are not responsible for freight times.
- Once you place an order with us, you are bound by the order unless where we state that the product is not in stock.
- If your goods do not connect with you through your local delivery company and are sent to your Post office/dispatch address for pickup, it is your responsibility to collect these in a timely manner. If the goods are not collected and are return to ourselves you are responsible for redelivery costs. If you decide to cancel your order, shipping/return costs will be deducted from your refund
Product pricing at Sistaco Pty Ltd, is set out on our website and may be updated from time to time. All pricing is shown in the local currency.
Our website includes imagery, trademarks and other information which is Copyright. Permission will need to be sought if you wish to use any Copyright material.
The information on our website is provided in good faith. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy. However, we will not be held liable for any inaccuracies and we do not guarantee that our website is free from any errors. We do not warranty that any product sold on our website will meet your particular requirements. We are not liable to you or any other person for loss or injury in connection with the use of our website or use or misuse of the products sold on our website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia.
Sistaco Pty Ltd has registered offices at 2/21 collingwood st albion 4010, Australia (ABN 29 1499 10225) and is GST registered.